Looking for a rewarding career? Behavior Technicians create opportunities and help children with autism develop new skills. Comprehensive training provided.
Alternative Behavior Strategies has been recognized as being the top in staff satisfaction by the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE).ABS was also awarded top Behavioral Service Provider by the BHCOE. ABS meets the BHCOE’s highest standards of verified clinical quality, transparency, and accountability. We aim to improve the quality of services across the United States.
As a service leader in the ABA community, ABS provides quality care to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disabilities.
Meaningful Career Growth Opportunities:
ABS, is one of the largest and most respected Behavioral Health Clinics in the country and we are currently seeking qualified, passionate individuals who want to create a difference in the lives of children. As we continue to grow, we will be looking to promote tomorrow’s leaders from within the organization.
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Responsibilities:
Behavioral Technicians create skill development opportunities for children with special needs in a variety of settings. Qualified candidates must be skilled, patient, understanding and committed to the development of their patients. Other tasks include:
- Implementing daily intervention plans for clients
- Collecting relevant data agreed on by the therapy team
- Maintaining professionalism and meeting required hours as scheduled by the administrative team
RBT/ Behavior Interventionist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Psychology, Sociology, or related field (Preferred)
- RBT certification (ABS will train and register employee through the BACB)
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- TB test
- Criminal Background check
- Frequent supervision and guidance
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid drive time
- Medical and dental and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Sophisticated technology for paperless files and data tracking
- Personal Time Off / Paid Sick Time off
- Able to drive a motor vehicle
- Move up to 70lbs
- Be able to physically move for up to 8 hours a day in 3 hour blocks
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour