Alternative Behavior Strategies was voted one of the Top Clinical Quality Championsby the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence as well as receiving the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence Awardfor Staff Satisfaction.
As a service leader in the ABA community, ABS provides quality care to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other special needs.
Meaningful Career Growth Opportunities:ABS, is one of the largest and most respected Behavioral Health Clinics in the country and we are currently seeking qualified, passionate individuals who want to create a difference in the lives of children. As we continue to grow, we will be looking to promote tomorrow’s leaders from within the organization.
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Responsibilities:
Behavioral Technicians create skill development opportunities for children with special needs in a variety of settings. Qualified candidates must be skilled, patient, understanding and committed to the development of their patients. Other tasks include:
- Implementing daily intervention plans for clients
- Collecting relevant data agreed on by the therapy team
- Maintaining professionalism and meeting required hours as scheduled by the administrative team
RBT/ Behavior Interventionist Qualifications:
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior in Social Science Program
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Psychology, Sociology, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in unrelated field with applicable work/volunteer history/RBT certification (ABS will train and register employee through the BACB)
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- TB test
- Criminal Background check
- Frequent supervision and guidance
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid drive time
- Medical and dental and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Sophisticated technology for paperless files and data tracking
- Personal Time Off / Paid Sick Time off
Job Type: Part-time