Become a Behavior Technician at ABSTalk to a recruiter today! 888-391-4987
What Would You Do?
We pay you to train to become a Behavior Technician or Registered Behavior Technician. As a BT/RBT, work one on one with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment, primarily in their homes. Implement daily intervention plans for patients, collect relevant data agreed on by the treatment team, support caregivers and teachers, and collaborate with BCBAs on Behavior Support Plans and Skill Acquisition Targets.
Meet A Few Behavior Technicians!
“A typical day for me looks like running around trying to keep up with my kiddos energy and drinking lots of coffee! It’s so rewarding when I see a client master a skill that we’ve been working on for a while, like potty training, writing, etc.” – Krista, RBT
“I Took a tour of an elementary school today with one of my older kiddos. I got to see them genuinely excited to meet new people and for all of the things that the school has that interests them. As we were leaving, they looked up at me and said “Kris, I’m happy.” I really have the coolest job.” -Kristopher B.
What do we offer?
Rewarding Career Paths:
- Paid training to become a Behavior Technician
- We help you become a Registered Behavior Technician and offer financial incentives
- Tuition assistance and free supervision hours for people with bachelor’s degrees who want to become a BCBA (Master’s program) and make ABA treatment a full-time career
- Learn the valuable skills of ABA that will help you in many future career paths
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid drive time & mileage reimbursement
- PTO accrual starting at 20 hours/week
- Premium pay for nights, weekends and holidays
- Benefits package for our full-time employees (30-40 hours/week)
- 401(k) for those 21 and older
- Flexible schedules with full and part-time positions available (PT positions are usually evening hours 3pm-7pm)
- Cell phone stipend
- Referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program and employee discounts
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS backpack to carry them in between appointments plus a travel phone charger
Connection and Support:
- Events with your local colleagues that may include lunch and learns, Team Pizza, baseball outings, bowling, other social events
- ABS Virtual Office connects you to hundereds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of all your administrative needs including scheduling, credentialing, billing, intake and more