BCBA Careers at ABSTalk to a recruiter today! 888-391-4987
What Would you Do?
As a BCBA with ABS, you will provide the very best in quality care to the patients and families we serve. We free you from administrative burdens so you can do what you do best – make a difference in the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Design and oversee applied behavior analysis (ABA) treatment programs for patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other special needs
- Train staff, caregivers, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans
- Conduct face-to-face supervision for patients
- Conduct patient’s team meetings to update the treatment plan and to support behavior instructors and caregivers on the team
- Assess the patient’s treatment needs and write detailed goals and objectives for each treatment plan so that progress may be tracked and measured
- Write initial assessments and progress reports
- Attend IEP, IFSP, and transition meetings to present the patient’s present level of performance, progress on current goals, and proposed goals
- Consult with caregivers, school personnel and physicians
Meet A Few BCBAs that Started as RBTs!
What do we offer?
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salaried compensation
- New 2020 uncapped monthly bonus plan with a minimum of 26 supervisory hours per week and utilizing quality metrics
- Signing bonus / relocation assistance starting at $5,000
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free supervision hours for people enrolled in BCBA training
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, HSA, vision, plus voluntary benefits like short term disability, life, accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness and pet insurance
- 401(k) for those 21 and older
- Cell phone and laptop stipends
- CEU stipend starting at $500/year and increasing with tenure
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counseling support and much more
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS backpack to carry them in between appointments plus a travel phone charger
- Meet frequently with all members of an interdisciplinary care team on an ongoing basis, including BTs, RBTs, BCBAs and Psychologists
Connection and Support:
- Events with your local colleagues that may include lunch and learns, Team Pizza, baseball outings, bowling, other social events
- ABS Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of all your administrative needs including credentialing, billing, intake and more
Talk to a Recruiter Today!
Call us at 888-391-4987 or click below to apply!